Tips for Successful Logo Design
Keywords: web, website, design, logo, corporate, brand, company, business, products
Summary: A logo is any name, letters, graphics, or symbol combined together to produce a unique personality and represent an organization or product. It needs to distinguish your company from the competition, must be simple, memorable and create a feeling, or mood, without the use of words. Here are 8 things you need to do to have a successful logo.
Follow the example of world famous brands. Study the logo designs of Pepsi, Coca Cola, BMW, Honda, IBM, DELL, Google, Nike, Adidas and many other logos that stand in line of successful logos.
The qualities of a successful logo are:
- Your logo is your first impression to buyers.;
- The logo should be able to establish identity and creditability;
- It should reflect image of the company;
- The successful logo should leave a significant mark;
- It should attract publicity.
Elements of a successful logo:
- The logo of a company should be simple and distinctive;
- It should have the quality of being easily memorized;
- Should depict corporate colors;
- Typography (Typography is the art and technique of setting written subject matter in type using a combination of typefaces, point size, line length, leading (line spacing) and letter spacing.)
If your logo design conveys the message, helps you to establish your corporate brand identity and
if all other elements are properly incorporated, you have a logo that will be termed as successful
logo design. This logo design will help you in creating your products brand image.
The Key to building the successful logo is to get in touch with a professional logo designing company. The logo designing companies will handle your job professionally as they are well aware of all the elements of designing a successful logo.
Your decision to invest in designing your company's logo will help in building brand image for your product as well as the corporate image of your company.
Source: Article Directory
LogoBlog is an online logo design directory having information regarding logo design companies that provide a wide range of logo design resources including e-book, in depth articles famous logo designs, logo designers' interviews and logo glossary. Jessica Field is a Professional Graphic Designer working to help small business entrepreneur for there design needs.