Search Engine Optimisation
Does your website need a push? A search engine optimisation campaign will help ensure that your website is visible online and grow your customer base.
- Target the most valuable keywords for your business
- Review and optimise your site to increase traffic
- Help your site rank better in search engines listings
- Optimise conversion rates and increase market share
Search Engine Marketing & SEO
Search engine optimisation (SEO) and marketing works by implementing specific strategies by which the visibility of your website is improved to users of search engines, in turn driving targeted and relevant traffic to your website and improving conversions and return on investment.
At Clifton Web Design, we develop a holistic SEO strategy which works in tandem with the rest of your business. We aim to drive highly targeted traffic to our clients’ websites by substantially improving search engine visibility, targeted traffic and ROI.
The SEO Process Explained
- The first phase of an SEO campaign starts with a consultation with our client to get a clear understanding of their business: services and products, target demographic, area served, branding and business strategy.
- During the research stage, we perform a full keyword analysis and research. We measure the website starting position in various search engines (Google, Bing, etc) and benchmark your online presence against the competition. This enables us to complete our strategy and set up clear goals.
- With a clear strategy in place, we use the data gained through the first phase to implement keyword integration and comprehensive on site content optimisation, in order to build the foundations for better page rankings for the keywords related to your business, key services and main products.
- Off site link building is still the main measurement of website authority for search engines. We analyse your backlink profile, identifying and correcting any pre-existing links spam. We develop natural links to your website from a variety of authoritative and relevant sources, along with valuable content for your audience, social media campaigns and press releases.
- On-going reporting and monitoring is provided in order to measure rankings, traffic improvements, social signals and other key metrics of your SEO campaign.